Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A pain in the neck, and awesome television

So I totally jacked up the muscles in my neck and upper back the other day. The only thing I can think of that might have caused it is that I had my muscles super tensed while I was playing Lego Star Wars at my friends house. But it feels like I have whiplash, so I don't know if just tensing the muscles would make my neck feel like this. I thought it was getting better until I twisted to turn out my light when I went to bed, and jacked it up all over again. And my right arm went numb for a little bit too. Awesome. So I've spent all day babying the general area, laying on the couch and watching TV. My major accomplishment in the morning was washing the dishes. Oh yeah. I was feeling better again by the afternoon, so I went on a walk with my friend Jamie and Mini, the dog I'm watching for Jen and Lee. We didn't go too far, and everything felt pretty much okay. Hopefully I'll be back to normal by tomorrow night!

So one of the shows I've gotten into recently is 'Bones'. I love this show! The chemistry between the leads is beyond fantastic. I want to see them together so badly, but I don't want that amazing tension to disappear. The supporting characters are also interesting, but it's Booth and Brennan who really make this show. Of course, I think David Boreanaz is a beautiful man, so that might have a little something to do with my affinity for his character! ;-) I just love it when he gets all emotional or tender, or both. His eyes are very expressive. Yummmmmmm.

I'm really excited about the return of Leverage in July. I've been hooked since the first episode. The group dynamic is fantastic. And I love that there's been a few ST:TNG cameos, including direction by Jonathan Frakes. Wil Wheaton is filming an episode right now, and I'm really excited to see it. I'd love for him to have a recurring role, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen, since he's based in LA and the show is filmed in Portland. Oh well. Maybe the show will move back to LA one day, and all my dreams will come true! ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home